1. First thing that make impression is the name of the product that we want to sell. It’s important to be clear what kind of product we sell. This could be and the fist point that we check what is the best way to arrange the words in the title in order to receive better results in search.
2. Once we say what we will sell is very important to show it. So here comes the time for the pictures. The format of the pictures could be different but here are some rules to follow:
- The pictures size is good to be around 70KB, not always is easy but when the pictures are bigger and many they lower the speed of the site. One of the google ranking factor is exactly the page load time.
- When we lower the size of the images we need to be careful with the quality. Google algorithms are sensitive for the quality of the pictures and this is very important if you want to create remarketing ads or other kind of google ad. This is very important and for the user experience, everyone wants to see the product that he wants to buy in details.
- Alt text is highly important. This text should describe the product and short and understandable way. This helps you in one side to help google to classify and recognize the image and on the other side at the moments when the image couldn’t be load than the user at least is able to read what is on the picture. This is very important and for apple voice over recognition and google talk back these tools are specially for blind and low vision people and have impact on google ranking.
3. Now it’s time for description – at this stage you need to describe very well the item – if we speak about cloth is good to give information for the texture, washing possibilities, if it is possible to be dry cleaned, about pockets, hood, availability, if it is package – how many pieces they are and etc. and everything that you know. Also you can think for all the question that client could be interested in and to give the answers. For the technical items is good to add how to use section, guaranty terms and so on.
If you have a word press site with SEO package you can choose keywords and to fill them.
When we have different colors and sizes for the same product is good to have only one item with available choices – colour, size, availability.The price should be clear, if it is with taxes or without and for a piece or more.
4. Payment methods should be easy to find and to choose. It’s recommended to have at least two payment methods.
5. The button “Add to card” is good to be in contrast colour and with appropriate size in this way the client won’t wonder where to find it, is it in the online shop or just a catalogue.
6. Google appreciate the revue of the products, so it’s good to have such an option. This information is interesting for the clients, too. They could share their experiences and to get informed for the others experience. If it is positive the probability to buy is bigger but It is better to leave and the negative comments because if you have only highly positive is some kind of suspicious.
7. The delivery terms and logistic companies that you use should be easy to find, there are a lot of situations in which the logistic company could make client mind to buy or not.
That’s all folks! Follow the steps or contact us and the sells will start 🙂 !